- HAPPY PEOPLE HAS A HIGHER CHANCE OF BEING PROFESSIONALLY SUCCESSFUL.
Tips in having a happy day:
TIME YOUR SAD FEELINGS
- Do not allow you’re self to feel bad or lonely. If you need to be then only allow a maximum time to feel that way for 30 mins to 2 hours. After that, find something to do that will make you smile or laugh. Feeling sad or gloomy for more than 2 hours will trigger chimerical imbalance in our blood stream that will make us fall into a clinical depressive state of mind.
If you are feeling sad, gloomy, and lonely or already depress, here are immediate remedy you can do to fight it off.
SO WHAT CAN YOU DO?
1) Lift some weights for not less than 1 hour with MTV music.
2) Do 20/20/20 crunches while watching History Channel.
3) Dress up and walk like a model, walk with heels. For men you can use a dress shoe.
4) Curl or straighten your hair. For men massage your scalp with alovera.
- BE WITH FRIENDS WHO POSESS HAPPIER DISPOSITION, MUCH HAPPY THAN YOU.
YOU CAN EAT!
1) Cook or prepare something with many ingredients needed to be chop.
2) Have some chocolate, or a slice of cake.
3) Eat fruits, anything that is sweet and sour.
4) Drink a few glasses of wine w/ sliced sushi. COKE but enough of it, it is depressing if you see how fat you become.
FEEL YOU ARE A WINNER!
- JUST DO SOME LAUGHS EVEN IF YOU REALLY DO NOT HAVE A REASON..., LOL!
- JUST BE SURE YOU CAN FINISH THE WORK YOU ASSIGN FOR YOUR SELF WITHIN THE DAY.
1) Play with Photoshop or create something from your hands, be sure it should not be complicated so you can finish it in an hour or within
2) Plan something; make a mind plan or game plan.
3) Blog or write something related to work, blog of possible solutions you can think of even if there is no problem.
Find time to talk to God, what ever you conceive him to be. Regardless of religion or set belief, it is not about that. A quiet time with God, personal you and him, not on FB, as in really wait on God until in spirit he speaks to you. Seek him and ask.
Deuteronomy 4:29 - But if from thence thou shalt seek the LORD thy God, thou shalt find him, if thou seek him with all thy heart and with all thy soul.
Matthew 7:7 - 7:8 -
7 Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you:
8 -- For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.
LIKE OUR FB FAN PAGE
FOR A CHANCE TO WIN FREE
VIDEO ACCESS AT